WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE NEGOTIATION MASTER CLASS
This two-day intensive Negotiation Master Class training will help you to:
- Become a better negotiator professionally and personally.
- Identify and capture maximum value from each negotiation.
- Describe and measure a successful outcome.
- Plan efficiently and effectively for important negotiations using a step-by-step process.
- Strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
The Negotiation Canvas
- At our workshops you will be provided with an electronic version of the Negotiation Canvas for use back at the office.
- You will also have access to online videos and resources to help you master the concepts and use the canvas.
- You can also download an editable pdf version here to familiarize yourself with the Canvas.
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
Vice President of Sales, Keurig Canada
“The Negotiation Canvas allows us to identify more value for both parties, make better deals and build stronger relationships with the world’s biggest retailers.”
Michelle L. Buck
Clinical Professor, Kellogg School of Management
“Negotiation by Design distills complex negotiation theory into practical, powerful tools. A brilliant way to make sure what is taught in class is used back in the office!”
VP, Global Talent Management, Berry Corporation
“The Negotiation Canvas works across cultures and gives our team one consistent way to perform better on all our negotiations.”
Home buyer, Toronto, Canada
“Using the techniques from Prof. Restrepo´s class, we were able to buy our dream home well within our budget in a really tough housing market.”
Kevin Jaeho Kim
“When I made the decision to take a negotiation course from Professor Pablo Restrepo, I did not realize I was making a choice that would influence every moment of my life. The course was more than just learning negotiation tactics.”
SVP, Automation & Innovation, Citi
“In my productivity and innovation role, negotiation happens at every step and I am glad to have the Negotiation Canvas to help me identify more value and expand the pie.”
Have questions about our workshops? Ask us